Search This Blog

Monday, June 06, 2005

Couscous In My Cleavage

Honestly, I'm such a messy pup sometimes.

So anyway, there was an interesting show on Channel 4 tonight - Spirituality Shopper. I'm not a big fan of the mix n match approach to religion (if you're going to do something, damn well give it your all - not much point otherwise), but I must say I liked the look of Sufi dancing - who wouldn't want to be a whirling dervish?

And hurrah, if you want to get fit, it seems that six minutes a week is all you need. I've often thought that, as I collapsed in a heap of exhaustion after jogging to the end of the road...

Lo and behold, it's a miracle - a New Labour idea I actually agree with - Alistair Darling's proposal for a new road-charging scheme.

A brief Big Brother mention (more to follow later) - why is Sam?

No comments: