Search This Blog

Monday, June 20, 2005

Mystic Betsie Predicts...

In time-honoured humiliating myself in public tradition, I shall now use my amazing powers to predict this weeks nominations in the Big Brother house (and, of course, I reserve the right to be completely and utterly wrong)

Anthony - Derek and Science
Craig - Derek and Science
Derek - Maxwell and Saskia
Kemal - Maxwell and Roberto
Makosi - Maxwell and Anthony
Maxwell - Derek and Roberto
Roberto - Vanessa and Maxwell
Saskia - Derek and Roberto
Science - Roberto and Maxwell
Vanessa - Derek and Anthony

Which would make it a three-way battle, with Derek and Maxwell both with 5 votes, and Roberto with 4. And if this is the scenario, then I reckon the off the 'ook geezah may just find his time in the house coming to an end...
But then, last year I predicted that Jason would be up for eviction every week and it never did happen, so what do I know.

Oh, and, by the way, last year I had a Big Brother site here, where I "amusingly" imagined what the housemates might be dreaming during their time in the house. As I've changed ISP since then and can't access the site to change it (and can't really be arsed moving it elsewhere), I'll stick this year's dreams on here, if that's okay with you - like you have a choice. All I have to do is think of some now...

1 comment:

betsie said...

I know, I know, I got it wrong (well, I got the obvious names, but who wouldn't?). Story of my life that is... *sigh*