Search This Blog

Saturday, June 11, 2005

The Great British Public Are Idiots

Yes, I'm talking about Big Brother. Once again, when presented with an opportunity to get rid of one of the house dullards, instead the bitchiest one of them all got the boot. I'm no great fan of Lesley, but at least she made an impact. This isn't a popularity contest (sorry Davina), it's supposed to be entertainment. I want housemates who stir things up, who cause arguments, who give the viewing public something worth watching. If it wasn't for the "complete waste of time and money" factor, Vanessa would have got my vote. She's even duller than Sam, who at least had the Lesley winding-up factor in her favour... And now Anthony and Saskia are congratulating themselves on their tactics while a faux-naive Maxwell pretends not to know what they're talking about - I look forward to seeing them hoist by their own petards...

No comments: