Search This Blog

Monday, March 12, 2007

What the....?

Well this sounds like a must-see:

Killing Brigitte Nielsen Monday 19 March 2007, Sky Travel – Reality show in which six people are flown to Greece and conned into thinking model Brigitte Nielsen has been murdered.
(Description courtesy of thecustard.tv)


Well, that sounds just thrilling doesn't it? Some people go on holiday, someone tells them a past it celebrity has died, they shrug their shoulders, The End. Still, maybe it'll inspire a new television sub-genre - Celebrity Homicide. Each week, viewers phone in to choose which irritating has-been faces a firing squad, as their fading fame goes out with a bang rather than a whimper. We can but hope...

3 comments:

Greg said...

"Celebrity Homicide" - oh yes! Chris Moyles, Tara Palmer-Tompkinson, Eamonn Holmes. And Eamonn Holmes again - the "Kill the bastard twice" special.

betsie said...

Fine choices, though I have to admit that a couple of nights ago, on Celebrity Fame Academy, I found myself slightly warming to Tara P-T as her vocals reminded me a little of Marianne Faithfull. I'll punch myself repeatedly in the head until the feeling passes...

betsie said...

Woot, Ade Edmondson just agreed with me! Always knew he was a good egg...