Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Ooh, dilemma

What to watch - the second half of Italy v Scotland, or the new series of The Apprentice? Tough one...



Edit: The Apprentice won out, it being pretty clear by that stage how the game would end. In a rather good review over here, Andrew Collins describes the first candidate to be fired, Andy Jackson, as looking "like Frank Sidebottom without wearing a papier mache head". I'll let you be the judge:










Uncanny, isn't it?
While I'm vaguely on the subject, I shall miss his badinage with Richard Herring now that Mr Collings has departed from 6Music. The station's getting a bit too samey for my liking, too fixated on corporate identity and other such things which matter not a jot when you just want to hear interesting people playing good tunes on the wireless. Ah well, I'll just listen to yet more BBC7 instead. Old comedy shows and dramas rock! (well, some of 'em creak a little, truth be told)



No comments: