Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Buy Buy Buy

sbp

It's blatant plug time again (yes, I know, but it's not my fault, they made me do it). Now available from assorted fine online retailers, it's the long-awaited Sweet Billy Pilgrim album! Oh the excitement! Oh the joy! Oh the lovely melancholy!

elbow
And my other purchase of the week (because everyone wants to buy whatever I buy, don't they?) is the latest from Elbow. I'm slightly slow on the uptake here, but I was poverty-stricken when it was released, and better late than never, eh?

Thanks to the marvel that is google, I now know the exact date I became an Elbow fan: Friday 26th January 2001. It's good to know these things, isn't it? Completely useless information, but then so are most things on this here blog, so why break with tradition...

No comments: