Search This Blog

Sunday, July 24, 2005

There's no therapy like retail therapy

This week I have been mainly shopping - who needs illegal substances when there's a "spending money" buzz that's far more satisfying? Amongst other things, I got myself a new mobile phone, the Sony Ericsson K750i, as reviewed at The Register. Admittedly this was pretty much a necessity, with the old phone finally packing in altogether (I may have mentioned it's many failings here before). I do like a nice shiny new toy to play with, and it has lots of features to keep me busy, what with built in radio, mp3 player, java games and snazzy camera. Oh the excitement!

I haven't mentioned that there Big Brother show for a while, but one thing I will not be thanking this year's housemates for is the sudden appearance of "end of" in my vocabulary. I've always been very susceptible to picking up other people's verbal tics (that's how heavens to betsie first entered my life), so it's hardly surprising that this annoying and oft-uttered phrase has wormed its way into my head. So far I'm "at the end of the day" free, and hopefully it'll stay that way.

'Cos at the end of the day, I'll say whatever I want to say, and I don't care what anyone else thinks. End of...

No comments: