Search This Blog

Saturday, January 01, 2005

Ooh 'ello...

Well well, just what the world was needing, another blog.
Calm yourselves at the back there, if you get too excited now, how will you cope if, perchance, I should actually write something of interest? It's not likely, but you never can tell...

So who am I then, I hear you cry? (if I tune out the deafening silence, that is). Well, I believe it is generally considered that I am, in actual fact, a human being. The scientists were puzzled for years, but new medical breakthroughs have proved it once and for all. I'm very glad, things were getting cramped in the kennel.

Things I like:
Sarcasm, self-deprecation, silent films, and sausages. You can't beat a good sausage, add some ketchup and I'm in heaven.

Things I hate:
Egotism, exercise, early mornings, and eggs. Just remember, every time you eat an egg you're killing a cute fluffy chick.

And that's all I have to say for now, so why don't you bugger off here instead?


No comments: