Search This Blog

Sunday, October 15, 2006

I WILL become my mother...

OKCupid! The Would You Be A Great Avon Rep Test


Wahoo!!

You scored 79% greatness!

You rock, would be a great rep, and would probably have a blast doing it. There's no sense in selling something if you don't have fun, but I think you'd have great fun! Congrats on your greatness! :)





My test tracked 1 variable How you compared to other people your age and gender:
free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 33% on greatness




Link: The Would You Be A Great Avon Rep Test written by kittybaby on OkCupid Free Online Dating, home of the The Dating Persona Test



Well, that's handy, I apparently have the ability to follow in my mother's footsteps and flog toiletries to unsuspecting suburban housewives...
My maternal unit was an Avon Lady (I suspect they're less gender-specific these days) in the early 1980s, and my youthful make-up experiments were carried out utilising tiny lipstick samples and horrendous cream blusher sticks*.
Come to think of it, mother dearest still had some of her old samples kicking about in her bathroom last time I looked, together with her "hotel room toiletries of the world" collection, and stuff I left behind 6 years ago - the saying "it might come in handy" has a positively religious status with her.
There was also an Avon song at that time, which was issued on a red flexi-disk. Unfortunately I can't remember the words or tune, and it went mysteriously missing some years ago. Boo hiss.



*I also had some of the delightful Toyah make-up range, which retailed through the What Everyone Wants chain, and mainly seemed to feature the colour purple. No, not the book. I often wondered if Ms Wilcox actually had anything to do with it, or whether it was all a dreadful con. It's A Mystery indeed...

No comments: