Search This Blog

Friday, December 16, 2005

Day Sixteen: Do You Hear What I Hear?


Penguin Books have a podcast of Dicken's A Christmas Carol, read by Geoffrey Palmer. Which is awfully nice of them. And apparently, it's so popular that they're having some "technical difficulties", but I'm sure it'll be back shortly... *7a.m. EDIT* it's back Back BACK! And I need some sleep - The Bitch Factor kept me up reading all night, the swines. And naturally, I didn't stumble across it until they'd already abandoned ship. Bah and, indeed, humbug...

Project Gutenberg have audio books of some Dickens Christmas Stories and the Christmas Books by Thackeray

Amazon.com have a selection of Christmas mp3s available for download (possibly not the best versions the world has ever heard, but hey, they're free and legal). I'm sure Rude Ass the Farting Reindeer by The Fart Guys is a delightful gem...

And on a non-audio note, Listphilia is doing a splendid Christmas A to Z

No comments: