Search This Blog

Monday, September 12, 2005

Happy Happy Joy Joy

I'm a happy bunny today - I've just found out that The Decemberists, one of my favourite bands, are coming to the UK in November! Yay! It's turning cartwheel time here now, in fact I might even have a celebratory play with my recently purchased hula-hoop (it's non-stop glamour and sophistication round my way, you know)...


In other exciting news, Q, the music magazine loved by dads throughout the UK (the grandads prefer Mojo), has devised some cunning formula or other (what we think + nothing else = will this do?) and worked out the identity of the Best British Song Ever! In a surprise move, sure to send shockwaves to the very core of society, they've gone for a Beatles song. What were the chances? Sorry all you musician-types, it seems the game's up and it's time to stop, perfection has already been achieved. Though what Q will write about in twenty years time if you do, heaven only knows...

No comments: